Jul 10, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare all types of export and import documents.
- Perform regarding BTB L/Cs, all banking works and documentations.
- Preparation and authorization of Invoices such as Tax, Commercial and Proforma Invoice.
- Verification of Customers LC as per Purchase Order terms, document preparation, including raising of Promissory Notes as per LC Terms.
- To handle & follow the procedure of UD from BTMEA & Export Order under BTMEA.
- To handle EPB related activities & Prepare documents.
- Certificate of Origin issuance from metropolitan Chamber of Commerce.
- Execute all regulatory formalities (Bank/ Insurance/ Customs) relating to Export.
- Ensure managing Audit claims independently.
- Coordinate with C&F, Shipping & other related offices.
- To obtain/renewal of all licenses (e.g. ERC, IRC, TRADE, TIN, VAT, EPB RRG, BGMEA REG, BKMEA REG, FIRE POLICY, FIRE License).
- Submission of Bill and Dispatch Documents to Finance & Accounts, Customers and Bank.
- Maintenance of Daily Records for Excise and Sales Tax.
- To Perform on HS code, Customs Act, Import Policy, Export Policy, Bond formalities and other related laws applicable for Import & Export.
- To handle local and foreign import of raw materials and all related documentation for accessories / garments factory.
- Supporting the Manager, Commercial in day to day commercial activities.
- Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Commercial
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Packaging Industry, Garments Accessories
- 25 to 30 year(s)
- Minimum two years working experience related to raising of PI, handling of L/C, UP processing and customs related works.
- Must be skilled in Export documentation as well as BTB
- Prepare P.Rc. certificate
- Computer literacy such as MS.Word,MS. Excel and Internet
- As per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: Jul 10, 2017
Desh Group of Companies
Awal Center (6th floor) 34, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka – 1213, Bangladesh
Web : www.deshgroup.com