Jul 6, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
- The Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka, invites applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for a temporary position of Senior Accounts Officer.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidates must have an MBA degree (Accounting) having minimum CGPA 3.00 (out of 4:00 point scale) /equivalents with bachelor degree (Accounting) having minimum CGPA 3.00 (out of 4:00 point scale). Candidates having CA (at least Intermediate/Knowledge Level)/ CMA (at least Level 2)/ will be preferred. Candidates also must have minimum GPA 4.25 (out of 5.00 point scale) in both SSC & HSC examinations.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At most 40 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years full time job experiences in reputed organizations in respective fields (Accounts, Finance, Audit, Cash Management etc).
- They must have sound computer literacy in MS Office and must have experience in accounting software packages.
- Remuneration will be attractive and negotiable
Interested candidates have to submit signed applications (along with full CV) enclosing attested copies of all educational certificates, relevant experience certificates, copy of NID, and 2 passport size photographs to the Office of the Director, Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000 latest by July 06, 2017.
Application Deadline: Jul 6, 2017
IBA, University of Dhaka
IBA, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000