Jul 10, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receive the daily market demand and prepared daily report
- Ensure the transport facility for delivery of product as demand
- Delivering goods as maintained by lead time.
- Ensure product delivery according to first in first out
- May have capacity as shift in-charge
- Proper tuning of product with marketing & production department according to the demand
- Ensure receive the product from production department correctly
- Ensure cool room product checking to reduce daily leak & short
- The candidate should have Masters in any discipline with minimum CGPA 2.50 or 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations
- At least 2 year(s)
- 18 to 35 year(s)
- High integrity and professionalism
- Must have excellent analytical ability
- Must have good communication skill both in Bengali and English
- Must have the skill of multitasking
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Health & Life Insurance Benefits, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
If you feel that you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please send your detailed resume and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position to BRAC Human Resource Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on or before 10 April, 2017. Please mention the name of the position and EN – 590717 on top of the cover letter and the envelope. You can also apply online through careers.brac.net. Internal candidates are requested to apply through proper channel. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: Jul 10, 2017
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka:1212
Web : www.brac.net