Jul 14, 2017
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Execute the operational policies, procedures and processes of AAF in a sustainable way and provide standard quality products to Aarong as well as generate employment opportunities for empowerment of disadvantaged rural women.
- Oversee all operations of the Foundation to ensure short and long term strategic goals and objectives are being met.
- Responsible for driving organizational growth to achieve production targets, revenue, profitability and artisan development targets.
- Oversees the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting, audit and works with Board to ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals.
- Responsible for managing the organizational structure and effectiveness through constant evaluation of policies and procedures.
- Ensure sustainability of production centre operations while meeting the development needs of staff and artisans.
- Coordinate development of annual production operations plan and budget.
- Ensure production capacity levels in accordance to Aarong`s retail demand
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team.
- Ensure legal compliance of Foundation in respect to production centre operations, human resource management and other regulatory issues.
- Represent the Foundation to all external parties and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Fully responsible for the BRAC Recycled Handmade paper regarding the organizational development, sustainability, production, administration and sales.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- 3rd division/ class/ CGPA below 2.0 in academic examinations will not be considered.
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position in RMG/ relevant sector. At least 10 years of experiences in production/ Industrial Production Engineering in RMG/ relevant sector.
- Must be strong leaders with the ability to manage upper management employees and provide direction for workers at all levels. The position also requires strong decision-making and problem solving skills as well as time management skills to monitor and evaluate the performance of multiple departments.
- Excellent knowledge in garments and textile industry.
- Knowledge about production planning, production management and Industrial Production Engineering.
- Developing SOP for all steps of textiles and garments production.
- Knowledge in legal and compliance.
- Financial management and budgeting.
- Knows capabilities, capacities and constraints of the organization.
- Experienced to work with change management and continuous organizational development.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to email@example.com writing `Application for Head of Operations` at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Jul 14, 2017
Ayesha Abed Foundation
Aarong Centre, 346 Tejgaon IA, Dhaka-1208